From: Loren McCullough <loren...@verizon.net>
To: Richard Tucker <ri...@wavewls.com>; drakelist <Drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sun, Aug 7, 2011 11:11 am
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] RCS-4

Finally got the switch box apart.  Have to replace all the external
screws.  even with penetrating oil I was only able to remove one without
snapping the head off, or having to grind them off, just way too rusty.

The motor frame also is a little rusty, apparently the plastic bag was
not as watertight as it should have been.  With the help of a little
oil, I can move the rotor by hand now nd will let it sit and see if it
moves more freely later.  Unfortunately, I have to replace both terminal
strips, they are both beyond any attempt at repair.  Otherwise it looks
good.  Will have to wait till I get the terminal strips replaced before
I can apply any power, but this doesn't look like it's hopeless.

Loren - WA3WZR