Before I start stripping this T-4XB, I'd like to know that I'm not killing a
"niche collectable".  This rig looks like it has had the CW mode "erased" from
it, has a lot of shielded cable that the factor didn't install and a big, huge,
honkin' relay underneath.

Since I wanted a stock T-4XB to do the usual CW/SSB and occasional AM, this rig
is not of much use to me as it is.  Is anyone aware of major AM mods for these?
 I haven't been on AMFone.net yet, but plan on heading there after supper.

Otherwise, the PTO is coming out of this puppy so I can make 100.0% sure that
my R-4A problems are solely from the PTO.

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do."
- Joe Walsh

If the above message appears, it came from Steve's Son of Laptop!