I am usually amazed at how well the copper chassis clean up with simple aids
like 409 and Charlie's Soap (wonderful stuff only available in my area of NC).
I've seen the Flitz-and-Dremel (or should that be "Flitz-und-Dremel" ;-)  )
technique on WB4HFN's website and am still a little disappointed in how a
larger area of corrosion will look after this process.

I've seen some hobbyist paints, as well as Krylon, offered in a copper color.
Has anyone tried any of these?  I'm just looking for something that will mask
the ugliness somewhat and realize it will never perfectly match.  There's an
area about 1 x 2 near the PTO of my "new" R-4B that has all the hallmarks of
"Pepsi Syndrome" and I'd like to both protect and dress-up the area a little.

Again, not going to make it a museum piece - just looking for ways of doing the
equivalent of "bondo" to take the ugly away...

73,

Steve