Pete,
Your question has already been answered before I got home, BUT I will say two
things that the others didn't.  Tom, at Hayseed Hamfest, AND his family go out
of their way to be sure that you get exactly what you need, at a reasonable
price and do it all in a friendly manner and QUICKLY!!  I have bought MANY kits
from Tom, and always get the same, fast, friendly service.  I highly recommend
him and have NO ties other than I consider him a friend for all his help to me.

Secondly, I wouldn't begin to work on ANY of my Drakes without Garey's CD for
that unit.  It takes away the guesswork of the wrong schematic and shows you
enough to put things back as they belong, not the way someone else wanted them
to be.  Garey's CD is like a Sam's photofact, but even handier because the
photos are in color and closeups are given that show individual boards and
parts as needed.

There, now you know more than you wanted to know, but Garey isn't going to blow
his own horn, nor is Tom, so I tooted away for the both of them!!!

73,
Don, WB5HAK