I like the Weller D550 gun. It has 200W for low, 260 for high, and if you keep a good tip in it, and the setscrews freshly tightened, it works well and gets a lot of heat in where you need it. I tape the wires around the area away from it though, hi. The trigger is counter intuitive too, if you read the paper that comes with it (which I never had before). First "click" is high, all the way back is low. Seems backwards to me but you can get used to it. Solders PL connectors well too, but you need to be quick at the process.
73,
Don, WB5HAK