From: "Steve Wedge" <w1es1...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 4:51 AM
To: <k4...@mindspring.com>
Cc: "Drake List" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] The de-modded R-4B Lives!

I've considered that, Garey, and I certainly wouldn't put one on a hole-less example. I'm judging that a functional item in that spot will look better than a black plug. The PO also tore up the area immediately around the hole, and the washer used with many headphone jacks will also conceal those scratches. RF GAIN and AGC are fairly infrequently used controls (by me, anyway), comapared with AF GAIN, BAND and the PBT controls.

I'll be stopping at RS on my way home to see if I can score some shorting sockets.

73,

Steve, W1ES/4