From: Bob Loving
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 4:14 PM
To: Steve Wedge
Subject: Re: The de-modded R-4B Lives!

      I thought the same thing, Steve, but won't that also put the resistors in
series with the speaker when phones aren't used? Something to think about
especially when the Drake speaker is 4-Ohms! I'll have to ponder this situation
with paper and pencil. There might be a special jack that will allow
connections that bypass the resistor for speaker and have them in for
phones.operation. It's probably an expensive jack!

      Bob K9JU