On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 01:00:06 -0800, Dennis Monticelli wrote:

>The RF stage and Mixer plus associated filters.  Probably some folks would
>toss the LO in that grouping also.  Basically it refers to what is in front of
>the first IF.

I always considered it to be everything between the antenna input and the
mixer, but not including the mixer because it is, well, "the mixer". FWIW,
Wikipedia agrees with the above definition.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--

"It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs! It's a strange thing,
but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I