From: <rhule...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 8:54 PM
To: <Drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Cc: <Drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] AC-4R Surprise

Well, my nose detected burnt smell in vicinity of T4. R61, a 150ohm 1/2 resistor in the 250 volt line to V8's plate is burnt to a crisp, resistance is zero. But why? Resistance to ground on V8 pin 5 is 15k per spec. But pin 6 screen grid resistance to ground it 15k, vs 90k spec.

Any advice?  73, Curt KB5JO