Why not just use model airplane dope from the hobby shop?
73,
Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Nixon <cptc...@flash.net>
To: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sun, Dec 25, 2011 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Anti-Corona Paint

THis is very expensive for 2oz but is the "correct Stuff...this is the GC stuff I think.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/20-4020

On 12/25/2011 8:05 AM, Eddy Swynar wrote:
A Good Christmas Day, All...

Many thanks to all who responded to my query re. "GLYTAL" anti-corona paint...

Based upon some of the tips that I received, I'm going to contact the local automotive shops in the coming week to see if they might sell the stuff in small quantities---and if worse comes to worst, I guess I can always press my daughter's finger-nail polish into service!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ