From: "Paul" <draked...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 5:18 PM
To: "drakel...@.zerobeat.net" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: [Drakelist] T-4XC T/R relay

I recently acquired a " parts unit" T4XC........looks to good to be a parts rig so I am going to make an attempt at saving it.
Somewhere along the line someone hijacked the T/R relay.
Is the relay for a TR7 the same relay,or is it a different part number?
I have one in the junkbox,but want to make certain before I plug it in & possibly smoke something in the T4XC by putting in wrong relay

Thanks
Paul