I must have missed the message from Thom that changed the governance of
this list to a democracy.  Since he is providing the server free of
charge I think he is the one that gets to decide what can and can not be
posted on this list...or did I miss something there?

73

Jim Pruitt

>>> On 10/26/2012 at 5:08 AM, <k4...@comcast.net> wrote:

I've got to agree with Jim!!!
73,
Ariel, k4aal
On 10/25/2012 9:10 PM, Jim Shorney wrote:
> OK, so who wants to spank me for asking for a Gonset knob here? :)
>
> 73
>
> -Jim (found one elsewhere, BTW)
> NU0C
>

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 01:59:39 +0000, Hudson, John@CalEMA wrote:
>
>> Jim the beauty of the Drake list, as you know, is that it's all
about Drake's and nothing else. There are many other forums to sell
"their" wares or post dx spots or name your niche. This is the Drake
reflector not the Collins, yaesu, name your manufacture. To embrace a
broader policy invites a watered down forum and we loose what makes our
reflector special.

>> I'm sure many others agree,
>>
>> John N. Hudson, WA6HYQ
> --
> “There’s something out of place – let’s go and poke it with a stick.”
– The Doctor (Amy’s Choice episode)