Jim really?

We've had guys unsubscribe in the past over actions and comments like this. Of
course Thom has the final say but the reason this group is so cool and not
cluttered is the focus. Is it too much to ask for the list to continue its
"charter" of being the Drake list? There are many "HAM" lists to use, this is
the what list?

De WA6HYQ

On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:40, "Jim Pruitt"