This is typical behavior when the circuit board contacts need to be
cleaned.  Open it up and pull, then reseat every plug in board.  You  might
also
spray a wee bit of DeOxit on the board contacts.  Don't forget  to do this to
the boards under the horizonal digital display board and the power  supply
board in the front corner (right side when you're facing the front  panel).

73
Lee WB6SSW

In a message dated 12/10/2012 6:18:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,