You did not say what DDS board is being used or how it is hooked up.  My first
thought when I read this was to ask if you wired your dds vfo to get powr from
the 10 volt receive line that goes to zero transmit so that DDS ends up being
turned off during transmit.  If you have no VFO during transmit the display
will do some strange things.

More details of your installation would be helpful.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt

>>> On 12/10/2012 at 6:15 AM, <jobe.beck...@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a TR-7 that has the DDS board installed. It seems to me that it is
working in split mode. It receives fine but when you key the MIc the digital
display changes and it starts to act as if it is scanning.