I have matching R-4B and T-4XB. Both were fully functional until I moved them to a new location in the shack. Now I can't get CW to work. I have checked all the cable connections and the straight key I am using. The cables are correct and the key works in another radio. I rechecked the vox and delay settings and they are in the correct positions. Tuning and SSB work with full power output. What is the next step I should take to troubleshoot this problem? Can this be caused by a bad tube? I haven't re-grounded the twins since the move. Could that be a problem?

Thanks for the help,
Roger