Gang

The purple pcbs are made by a company called osh park.

He ( they) have a thing for purple. Even the mailing envelopes are purple.

All the prototypes are purple. Go figure.

I use circad for the pcb layout software. I am currently teaching myself eagle.
That's been slow.

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPad

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit
salad.