Hello!

AC-4, working, and in good condition, but probably a candidate for Heathkit shop AC-4R board. I just figure all of them are at this age.

Good sheet metal, relay connector, but needs a replacement fuseholder. I cobbled one in there, but it's too deep for permanent use, but allowed me to test the unit on a variac. It also has a two prong AC cord, which is spliced on the end of the original 2 conductor AC cord. A 3-wire cord is recommended anyway.

$50 plus shipping, conus. Questions! Just ask. Thanks for looking.

--
*73, Mark, K4SO
*www.k4so.com