I assume you are referring to T2302, there are no 28xx parts on the PA deck. I
suspect what you are seeing is one of the lead wires from T2302, which is part
of the RF filtering system for the collector voltage to the drivers. It looks
to be bifilar wound, so yes, a break in the common lead would kill 13.6 to both
of the drivers. It looks like to get to it you would need to remove T2303. Not
an easy task, but do-able. I don't have one in front of me, just looking at SM
pictures right now. Once you can get to it, it shouldn't be a big deal to
either patch the broken lead or re-wind it.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and he
will learn for a lifetime."

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org