If you don't find one in the next few weeks, drop me a line- pretty sure I have
a spare but unknown working condition.  Will need to dig it out and test.  I
KNOW I don't have a spare cable, you would need to find the connectors and make
one up.

I run a TR-4 mobile along with a Webster Bandspanner, and have overall been
quite pleased.  Really need a noise blanker, though!  A photo may be seen on my
QRZ page.

Regards,
Chris kc9ieq

Sent from my outdated iPhone wireless thingy