Trying again on this: has anyone had a problem with the coax lead from the up converter to the high pass filter in the TR-7? I cannot get the coax to stay plugged in. Not sure if I'm just not doing it quite right or if there's a problem with the little fitting on the high pass filter switch where the coax plugs in. It looks like the fitting may have opened up some where the coax shield should fit. The fitting does not appear to be getting a good grip on the shield of the coax. Also, the center conductor of the coax, which should go into a socket on the board, just bends off to the side. If anyone else has had a similar problem, I'd like to hear how you dealt with it. I suppose you could just solder the coax into place, but I hate to be drastic about this if I can avoid that.

Thanks and 73,
Randy K4EZM