Hi, Gary.   If you are looking for the RV-4C to complete the collection,
that's great.   However, if you plan to use the rig daily like we did in
the old days I  would suggest using a R4-C instead.   There is a slide
switch on the side of the TR4-C that allows you to select receive and
transmit vfo..It's an either or selection.   But there was a simple mod
published that allows the switch to toggle between the vfo's for transmit
but leaves the receive ant. connected to the R4-C at all times for (in rcv)
and then you have dual receive.  To me this was a much more usable setup.

73's, Jenks
cc

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:04 AM, Gary Thostenson <badgers9...@centurytel.net