I am looking for the rod which controls the safety interlock on the RF deck for
an L7. It looks like at one time the rig became so hot that when removing the
rod it broke. I am also looking for any guidance as to how hot the thermostat
that controls the fan speed must get to bypass the resistor . I am thinking the
only reason the deck became so hot was if the fan did/could not kick in at full
speed. I know I can bypass the resistor and keep the fan on higher speed but
would like to keep everything original. Please contact off reflector. Any help
much appreciated!

73,
Steve, WD8NPL
bau...@centurylink.net