On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 1:41 AM, Andrey Ponomarenko
<andrewponomare...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> 26.02.2017, 22:15, "Daniel Vetter":
>> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Andrey Ponomarenko:
>>>  Hello,
>>>
>>>  I'd like to present the ABI Navigator project to search for binary symbols
>>> (functions, global data, etc.) across recent versions of the libdrm and
>>> other open-source libraries:
>>> https://abi-laboratory.pro/index.php?view=navigator
>>>
>>>  The project allows to find out in which versions of the library some
>>> symbol is defined, added, removed or changed. The data is taken from the
>>> ABI Tracker report for the library:
>>> https://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/timeline/libdrm/
>>>
>>>  Example for symbol drmGetDevice from libdrm.so:
>>> https://abi-laboratory.pro/index.php?view=navigator&selected=drmGetDevice
>>>
>>>  The project aims to help library users and maintainers to resolve issues
>>> with missed symbols and navigate through the reports in the ABI Tracker.
>>>
>>>  Have you ever encountered the "undefined reference" error or want to know
>>> whether the symbol is _stable_ enough to import by your code? Try to find
>>> it in the ABI Navigator!
>>
>> Looks pretty cool. One small suggestion for the UI: Adding separate
>> columns for object/struct changes would be good. Atm it's harder to
>> find these, and e.g. libdrm has a releases with 100% abi compat
>> rating, but still yellow box. The yellow box is because we extended
>> some structs - direct links to those sections would be nice too.
>>

> Added the "Total Changes" column to the report table:
> https://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/timeline/libdrm/

Cool

Any chance you could add to configure line: --enable-freedreno
--enable-vc4 and possibly --etnaviv-experimental-api

It should be possible to compile test and check abi for the libdrm
modules for arm drivers (but by default they are only enabled for arm
builds)

BR,
-R