Hi,

I have tried to extract the intel_engine_cmd_parser into a user-space binary
and run libFuzzer on it. It found two ways to cause undefined behavior.

I am not completely sure if the same issues can be triggered in the driver, or
if something would prevent them from happening. Still I thought it is worth
sharing it here.

Michal Srb (2):
  drm/i915/cmdparser: Check reg_table_count before derefencing.
  drm/i915/cmdparser: Do not check bits past the cmd length.

 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_cmd_parser.c | 7 +++++--

2.13.6