> > -   ret = virtio_gpu_gem_create(file_priv, dev, args->size, &gobj,
> > +   params.pinned = false,
>
> You have a comma here, but assigning to false isn't really necessary
> since the struct is zeroed. Same goes for the same assignment further down.

Hmm, yes, but it likewise isn't used, so I think I can just scratch it
altogether.

It's also wrong, virtio-gpu objects don't move around, so they are all
pinned.  Not that this bug changes much in practice given virtio-gpu
supports a single kind of storage only, so there is no opportunity for
ttm to try move objects from one to another.  I'll fix it nevertheless
in v3.

cheers,
  Gerd