Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on my patch submission.
I understand that the fix provided by my patch is not needed. As this is my
first contribution to the Linux kernel, I am eager to learn and make
valuable contributions.
To ensure my future submissions are more aligned with the needs, I would
like to know if it would be helpful for me to focus on the following types
of fixes:

   - CHECK: usleep_range is preferred over udelay; see
   Documentation/timers/timers-howto.rst
   - WARNING: Unnecessary ftrace-like logging - prefer using ftrace

Could you please advise if these contributions would be valuable and if
there are any additional areas where I can be of assistance?

Best regards,
Riyan Dhiman