On Tue Sep 22, 2026 at 12:13 AM JST, Nanonej Dev wrote: > >> > I'd like the method to look at bit less >> > ad-hoc and more confined. So would you: >> > >> > - Move it to `falcon/gsp.rs` and implement it only to `Falcon<Gsp>`, as >> > that's the only case where we need it so far, >> > - Make `ctx_dma` a `usize` (it's the caller's problem to provide the >> > correct type), >> > - Add the `FalconFbifTarget` and `FalconFbifMemType` as arguments of the >> > method, >> > - Maybe rename it to `set_fbif_transcfg`, because the fact we touch >> > registers is an abstraction detail. >> > >> > As a side-note, the series is going to clash heavily with Gary's, and >> > will need to be rebased on top of it after Gary's series is merged >> > (which as far as I'm concerned should be the next version). >> > >> Thanks for the review I'll refacto on a v2 like that then and wait for >> Gary's series to rebase and send it. > > I see the patch have been merged [1], so I'll rebase and make a refacto for a > v2 > > [1] > https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/rust/kernel/-/commit/ea79a50124315589da68cbcaf518455a142d6d23
Oh yes, I was about to mention it - now is probably a good time. Thanks!
