A gentle ping on 2/2, which nobody has picked up yet.  The binding half
(1/2, dt-bindings: display: ti,tpd12s015) got Rob Herring's Reviewed-by on
09-24; this half is the two-file dts change that drops the unit-address
from the tpd12s015 endpoint nodes on am5729-beagleboneai and am57xx-idk,
and it has been sitting unassigned since 09-16.

Two questions, whichever is easier for you to answer:

  - Should this come through your omap tree, or does it belong with the
    binding, through Tomi and dri-devel?  The two only make sense
    together, since the endpoint nodes carry a unit-address with no
    matching reg property and the new schema rejects that, so they should
    not land separately.
  - If the form is wrong for your tree, tell me what to change and I will
    resend.  If you would rather not carry it, say so and I will drop it.

No urgency on my side - I just do not want it to sit unowned.

Thanks,
Quchaosheng

Reply via email to