On Thu, 3 May 2001, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 09:47:23PM -0700, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> > > There also appears to be a conflict with the Radeon 64 and the KT133A (or
> > > at least the Abit KT7A..)
> > I've got a KT133A and a Radeon All-in-Wonder, with no problems at all.
> > The mainboard is an MSI K7T turbo.
> As I said, it seems specific to the Radeon 64, the 32s have been reported
> to work fine.

We all know that the various Radeons have differend core clock-speeds,
right?
The retail 64M is 183Mhz, the plain 64M and the 32M boards are
around 166Mhz, and either the VE or tha AiW is around 143Mhz.
If you've got a naff signals on the AGP port, it's probably more likely to
upset the faster boards...

--
Regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My website: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~csuli/