Gareth Hughes wrote:

> Brian Paul wrote:
> >
> > Gareth Hughes wrote:

> > > Brian, I'm swapping a G400 in this weekend to finish the 3.5 merge
> > > stuff, so I can take a look if you like.
> >
> > I was planning on looking into it today.  We'll see who gets to
> > it first. :)
>
> I'm planning a late night tonight on the tdfx stuff (I'd like to get it
> basically ready to commit),

The teximage code updates are basically done (still need to tweak it for
convolution w/ GL_REDUCE border mode) but I think there's either
a problem with vertex formats or texture coordinates which is preventing
texturing from working.  Don't know if I'll get back to that today (the
weather's improved and I'm itching to go riding).

> and was going to look at various MGA stuff
> tomorrow.  Feel free to work on this, and I can take the merge nastiness
> and Tribes2 stuff ;-)

OK.

-Brian