Markus Kohls wrote:

> On Friday 11 May 2001 00:03, Allen Barnett wrote:

> > Mach 64    DRI Indirect      Triangle is shifted to the right
> > Mach 64    Mesa 3.5          Looks OK
> >
> > This is using RH 7.1 and the 0.5 DRI release.
> >

> are there some mach64 binary drivers out there? i even can't find any mach64
> driver on the dri page :( (drivers for the rage pro chipset). Can you tell
> me, where those drivers come from?

Sorry for the confusion, this really means I just used the DRI indirect
renderer, based on Mesa 3.4, and Mesa 3.5 on my laptop. Both are
software based.

Several people have expressed interest in a hardware accelerated DRI
driver for this chip, though. If anyone is actively looking at it, let
us know.

You might also consider the CVS branch mach64-0-0-1-branch (see
http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/cvs.html), but, to quote the web page, "a
working driver is still a long way off".

And, some kind of 3D acceleration on Mach 64's is supported by the
Utah-GLX project (http://utah-glx.sourceforge.net), but there are
significant limitations compared to the DRI.

Allen