On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 04:33:31PM +0100, Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:
> > Folks, there are obviously some problems with AGP on the Irongate
> > chipsets. Those drivers were written without full documentation and
> > given the reports it seems clear there's something wrong.
>
> Right, but I don't think I'm seeing the problem other people are.  As
> I understand it we have had persistent problems with DRI over Irongate
> GART locking up 30 seconds or so after starting intensive graphics
> use.

I'm not sure that others are seing that problem, most of the reports I've
seen here are that people having that particular problem are using VIA
chipsets.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                Free software developer

<tausq>         if (cb) ((cb->obj)->*(cb->ui_func))();
<knghtbrd> tausq: who the HELL wrote that ?
<tausq> me :)
* knghtbrd flogs tausq

PGP signature