Dear Brian/Keith etc.

  I'm sure that everybody has their say on this but would you think of  a
company set up so that people donated money in exchange of binary drivers
(source was free of course) for DRI, more like ordered donation than business
really. I for one would be keen to donate $20 per 6 months, and thats
irrespective of  actually getting the binaries (I can compile them myself
anyway). I think the point is that do you think people are willing to pay
hard cash to support DRI?

        Andy

--
                      \\\|///