The only source files that nVidia provides are very limited files for
compiling the necessary kernel driver (which, from what I understand,
contains very little info regarding nVidia's hardware). The source rpm
they have for NVIDIA_GLX is nothing more than the compiled libraries and X
extensions.

Adam