I have an iBook running Linux, with BenH's 2.4.16-ben0 kernel, and
Debian XFree packages (with one minor hack to get line width right). The
UniNorth AGPGART seems to be working, and I'm able to successfully do
DRI (all the GL XScreenSaver hacks work, glxgears works, glxinfo says
direct rendering is enabled). However, some of the XScreenSaver GL
hacks, when they end, leave the mouse pointer in a weird state - as an
(approx.) 64x64 box, with what looks like ~24 lines inverting, ~24 lines
transparent, then ~8 lines inverting. Other than that, it works quite
well, though the frame rate seems a bit on the low side (~190 fps
according to glxgears).

Anybody know of a fix? Also, I'm still seeing the bleedthrough effect
that had been mentioned on this list previously with Rage128 DRI support
- is there a fix in CVS that eliminates this problem? Maybe lined up for
the upcoming 4.2.0 release? :)

Derrik Pates