Hi all,

I finally have DRI running with an ati rage mobility mach64 based card.  I
have run the glxgears benchmark with and without DRI.  It seems that there is
a huge increase in fps ie without dri 60-70 fps and with dri 200-230 fps.
However, I have no ability to change AGPMode.  Is this option available for
mach64?  Additionally, it seems that I cannot run in either mode except
800x600 and 640x480.  Is it possible to run at 1024x768?  I have tried but no
luck.  glxinfo says dri is not running and you can easily tell this from the
output of  glxgears.  My card has 4mb ram and I could run gl stuff no problem
using utah-glx but it was no where near as stable as the DRI stuff.

if there are any options for controlling the behaviour of the Xserver for
this card it would be greatly appreciated if someone could let me know...

Cheers,

David Goodyear