El Sáb 12 Ene 2002 18:04, David Goodyear escribió:
> Hi all,

Hello.

> I finally have DRI running with an ati rage mobility mach64 based card.  I
> have run the glxgears benchmark with and without DRI.  It seems that there
> is a huge increase in fps ie without dri 60-70 fps and with dri 200-230
> fps. However, I have no ability to change AGPMode.  Is this option
> available for mach64?

The driver is not using AGP memory at this stage AFAIK. So, no matter what
AGPMode are you saying in the conf file.

> Additionally, it seems that I cannot run in either
> mode except 800x600 and 640x480.  Is it possible to run at 1024x768?  I
> have tried but no luck.  glxinfo says dri is not running and you can easily
> tell this from the output of  glxgears.  My card has 4mb ram and I could
> run gl stuff no problem using utah-glx but it was no where near as stable
> as the DRI stuff.
What is the X log file saying you? I think that you've not enough memory for
DRI at 1024x768x16. Anyway I think that 3D at 1024x768 is too much for the
old Mach64.

--
Manuel Teira