On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 09:33:51AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Yes, exactly. But this test fails if buf->pid == 0, which is wrong.
> No. As you say, 0 isn't a valid pid,
... which means the buffer is unused and the test should fail.

> which is covered by this test.
... which is not.

> > Hence I added this test. See "added", not "deleted" or "replaced"
> You "deleted" part of the ( buf->pid != current->pid ) test.
An incorrect one though.

> So the first solution works, what about the second one?
I'm too lazy :-)

> > I hope I'll be around on tomorrows irc meeting, we can try stuff in realtime then
>:-)
> Unfortunately, I can't attend tonight's meeting because I'm in military
> service this week. :(
D'oh.

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
       The product Microsoft sells isn't the software; it's comfort.
         The product that Linux vendors usually sell is freedom.