On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:
> > I'm fairly sure that there is an OpenGL test suite; although I doubt
> > that it is freely available. Should XFree86 (or another organization)
> > have a licence that can be used to test DRI ?
>
> Well, I tried to search for one and asking on DRI list.. I was not able to
> compile the GL benchmark (viewperf ?) and there was nothing better, so in
> the end I settled for testing with Quake, Descent and glxgears.

There is (or used to be) a test suite which an implementation had
to pass in order to use the OpenGL logo.
I think that money might have been involved too, although Mesa might
have been offered an exemption.

Anybody (Brian Paul?) know the details ?

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna