Hello, Every body:

     Do any know how to build Xserver and DRI that can see profiling
 data through  gprof?? I've see there is an option in host.def(in )
 DRI cvs):

/* To do profiling of the dynamically loaded 'xyz_dri.so' object, turn
 * this on.
 * Use 'xc/lib/GL/makeprofile.sh' to make it work.
 */
/* #define GlxSoProf YES */

#ifdef GlxSoProf
#  undef DefaultCCOptions
#  define DefaultCCOptions -ansi GccWarningOptions -pipe -g -p
#endif

   but if I enable #define GlxSoProf YES, then try to build Xserver
 (after make lowpc.o, highpc.o by hand).When I start Xserver , it cause
 unsolved symbol and core dump.

Symbol mcount from modules /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libbitmap.a is
unresolved!

   Do any one has ever try this??  Do any one can tell me how to prof
xxx_dri.so ??

   Thanks for your help

     junkers