Don't forget the meeting is today (monday) at 2100 UTC.  Check the link
below for your local time.

This is a different time than the last two weeks.  We have been moving
the time around to see if we can accomidate more people.  Hopefully,
this time will work best.  Send me e-mail directly if you absolutely
can't make this time and would really like to attend on a weekly basis.
I probably won't be able to move the time based on individual requests,
but we will definitely try and accomidate various regions of the world
with developers.

Regards,
Jens

--                             /\
         Jens Owen            /  \/\ _
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /    \ \ \   Steamboat Springs, Colorado
--- Begin Message ---
Thanks to all who participated this week.

It was suggested that we move the meeting to be 3 hours later so might
pick up any developers in Australia and New Zealand.  None of the
European and African developers had a concern with the change, so we'll
try next monday at 2100 UTC.  Try this link for the local time in your
area:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=4&month=2&year=2002&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

         Jens Owen            /  \/\ _
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /    \ \ \   Steamboat Springs, Colorado
--- End Message ---