> Please check the new package. Nothing really new, except that the things
> you noticed (should) have been fixed. I've run the installation &
> uninstalltion process fine. I didn't have time to really start X because
> it's pretty late here (as you can see by the build time).

Just tried. The installation was really smooth. But running was bad
enough. The screen got blank and I have to reboot the system
remotely:(((
In the XFree86.0.log:

(II) ATI(0): [drm] installed DRM signal handler
(II) ATI(0): [DRI] installation complete
Symbol drmMach64CleanupDMA from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.o is unresolved!
Symbol drmMach64InitDMA from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.o is unresolved!

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 4.  Server aborting

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Symbol drmMach64InitDMA from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.o is unresolved!
Symbol drmMach64CleanupDMA from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/atimisc_drv.o is unresolved!

FatalError re-entered, aborting
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

Any ideas?

Cheers,