> But now that you touched on the subject, why don't you help on the
> development as well!?
Well, I'd be glad but there are some problems. Unfortunately I am
already involved in 2 projects (my own GSwitchIt and SQL/jEdit) so I
simply has no time for anything else (well, I do not count my family:).
Also, I has no background in 3D development, so the learning curve for
me would be too long. I am trying to do my best in testing but I am
afraid for foreseeble future it is the only way I can afford. Though, at
some point hopefully I'll be happy to join the team.
BTW, is there a way to get the wonderful DRI devel FAQ as a single
document (in PDF or - better - in HTML format)? I'd like to have it in
my Visor but I could not find it:(

Cheers,

Sergey