On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 13:43, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

> Can anyone fill me in really quickly about the status of the DRI under
> FreeBSD?  I know that some cards work (Voodoo3 and G400, iirc), but is the
> latest code on the trunk usable under FreeBSD?  Do you still need to pull
> the code from the BSD specific branch?
>
> In short, is it possible to get DRI on a  Radeon7500 working under
> FreeBSD? :-)
>
> Adam

Info on the status of the DRI on FreeBSD can be found at:
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~eanholt/dri/

You can use drm-kmod and XFree86 4.2.0 from ports to get it working
easily.  The trunk code requires newer DRM, which may work with alanh's
version which is in CVS, or with my experimental version (which is
untested) on the webpage.