Hi all

I know, this is going to sound stupid in the list discussing textures,
mappings etc.. but I found another little buggy in the install.sh script
(in mach64 binary snapshots). This script moves existing binary objects
(for example, mach64.o) into dri-old prefix and restores them back when
asked. But if mach64.o had not not exist before the installation - it
just ignores this fact and does not remove the installed one. So Jose,
could you please fix this? Just check existence ("if [ -f ") of
$.../dri-old.$FILE - and "rm -f $.../$FILE".

Cheers,

Sergey

PS It's not easy but sometimes interesting to follow the "Texture
management" threads. Also, the feeling that you are ... well, one step,
from AGP mapping in Mach64... - it's really exciting!:)