On Wed, 15 May 2002 23:45:46 +1000
Jan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Doh! try again... (sorry Jan, didnt mean to choke up your mailbox! :)

> www.littledragon.f2s.com seems to have been around in February, but
> I can't reach it now.

Well, I've completed the basic design and layout of the new site
(basically a tidying and reordering of the original), and aside from a
few graphical cleanups, Its ready for new bits to be added.

Here are some things I think should be worked on:

1) I *NEED* info about what cards have what features supported by DRI,
like the radeon driver does already.

2) Can someone rehash the voodoo5 glide compilation guide to be a
generic voodoo guide please? I KNOW its a very trivial difference to the
configure line, but I no longer have a voodoo3 and so dont know the
change.

3) Can people help me compile a list of janitorial tasks that could be
undertaken by new developers? perhaps installation cleanups, or trivial
driver tidyups ?

4) Can people who have information about the intimate details of card
HARDWARE (eg. register locations, DMA engines, etc.) please send me
them, so that I can add them to the developer documents?

5) Can someone with a nice package re-draw the DRI flowcharts? the
Precision Insight ones look like Fischer Price 'my first flowchart'...

6) What is required in order to produce drivers for other architectures
- If people tell me this, I will add it to the 'help us' section of the
site. Perhaps someone could set up  a mailbox that people wanting
support for other architectures could send messages to, so that demand
can be guaged.

So, lets get to it :)