> I thought from your earlier comment that you wer eno longer going to be
> running the site and that I would continue where you left off.

Sure you can do that. But you have to get a SF account first and get added
to the project. Talk to Daryll or one of the other admins about that. Until
then I can upload your pages.

> I was going to do stuff like fill in links as I put the pages up.

I suggest that you first assemble a complete site. Then everyone can review
the complete site and once it's ready for primetime you can replace the
current site as a whole. I don't think it's a good idea to replace
individual pages one at a time.

- Frank