On Saturday 25 May 2002 03:50 pm, Leif Delgass wrote:

> It just occurred to me that resetting BM_GUI_TABLE could put the card into
> a loop.  You might have to put in an address two descriptors away.  We'd
> need to test this.

Hmm...  Didn't think about that possibility.  I had this last line of thought
while I was mowing the yard (still doing yardwork...).  I was going to plug
in your test case, the one José just came up with, and my proposed one into
my test driver code and see what comes out from all of it.

--
Frank Earl