Hi! I've ventured today for the first time with the 20020614 snapshot.
It's working great here (rtcw, q3, glxgears), except that my Mach64
mobility seems to hang up (needs hard reboot) after 5-10 minutes (maybe
heat). This happens in Windows as well, so it's my problem only.

Under windows, there is a utility to overclock/underclock the mach64
chipset/mach memory which I use to slow down the card, and only then i
can use 3D. Is there any way to underclock the mach 64 with DRI? I need
to get the core to 79 mhz and the mach memory to 75 mhz if i want to use
3D.

Well, thanks for the great driver (2D accel is working fine here, though
no XV yet. But i use xvidix anyway) for all us out there with this chip!
Federico